At the Ohio Herb Center, our goal is to ensure the comfort of our guests. As we start to hold classes again, we want our students to be aware of the guidelines we are following. Before classes and at the end of the day, we sanitize and disinfect all doorknobs, light switches, hard surfaces, and our point-of-sale tablet. To allow proper social distancing, class sizes will be limited to 8-10 participants. Guests will be required to wear masks while in the building, and gloves will be available. We request anyone that is ill, showing symptoms, or has been exposed to COVID-19, to please call the Ohio Herb Center and request a full refund for your scheduled class. Please call the Ohio Herb Center with any questions or concerns at 614-642-4372.
- Thu, Mar 18Ohio Herb CenterMar 18, 7:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAIn this months Herbal Technique class we will explore infusing herbs into vinegars and oils for culinary and medicinal purposes. If you are looking to up your culinary game this is the class for you. Explore and create different ways to use this herbal technique.
- Sat, Mar 20Ohio Herb CenterMar 20, 1:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAReady to ditch commercial cleaners and clean the green way. We will walk step by step through the process. Take a look at traditional cleaning products and what to replace them with. Learn how to make your own and gain confidence knowing your family is less exposed to toxic chemicals.
- Sat, Mar 27Ohio Herb Center
- Sat, Apr 03Ohio Herb CenterApr 03, 1:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USALearn how to carve into a rubber block (design and materials provided), then learn how to make it shine with your creativity. Walk away with three beautiful original prints, along with the block you carved to continue printing on your own!
- Thu, Apr 15Ohio Herb CenterApr 15, 7:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USALearn more about using herbs from your garden to make tried-and-true herbal recipes. Explore techniques utilized by herbalists for centuries. Take home a sample of what you make in class. This month we will focus on a salts and sugars.
- Sat, Apr 17Ohio Herb CenterApr 17, 1:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAThe most simple garden and its upkeep can feel overwhelming to even an experienced gardener. Learn from an experienced Horticulturist, Shannon Barnette, how to tend to your garden and keep up with maintenance throughout the seasons.
- Thu, Apr 29Ohio Herb CenterApr 29, 7:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAIn this April Herb Craft class, we will create beautiful stone garden markers. This is a great first step to prepping for your spring and summer gardens! No matter what your garden plans are, make sure you have everything clearly labeled with these unique markers.