top of page
The Ohio Herb Center will be closed on Monday, May 29th.
At the Ohio Herb Center, our goal is to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. We want our attendees to be aware of the guidelines we are following. Before classes and at the end of the day, we sanitize and disinfect all door knobs, light switches, hard surfaces, and our point-of-sale tablet. Class sizes have been reduced to 10 participants. Please call the Ohio Herb Center with any questions or concerns at 614-642-4372.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 03GahannaJun 03, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMGahanna, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAJournaling can provide not only valuable information from a botanical perspective but also a spiritual connection with the plants. With pressed botanicals, your garden journal becomes an art form. Classes are held quarterly, once each season. Sign up for one or all 4 at a discounted rate.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 03GahannaJun 03, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMGahanna, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAAre you looking to get connected with other plant focused individuals? Regardless of the focus of your connection to plants, we all need a support system. Join other herb enthusiasts to share ideas, and create a larger herbal community in Ohio. We will meetup bimonthly at the Ohio Herb Center.
- Sat, Jul 01GahannaJul 01, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMGahanna, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAWarmer weather and sun are all elements that can wreak havoc on our skin in the summer. Replenishing moisture and protecting our skin are imperative for a healthy complexion. Learn how to create your own skincare products to nourish and protect.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jul 19GahannaJul 19, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMGahanna, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAIf you’re curious about growing herbs and wondering how to process and utilize them, this is the class for you! Join Herb Center staff and harvest from the gardens here. Check out our drying shed and learn everything you need to know about how to use these wonderful plants.
- Thu, Jul 27GahannaJul 27, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMGahanna, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAFlex your creative muscles as you work with air dry clay and herbs. Create textured designs using herbs and fabrics pressed into clay. Learn about the process of making herbal amulets a brief history on talismans. Take away your own herb pressed jewelry at the end of class!
- Sat, Jul 29Gahanna
- Multiple DatesSat, Aug 05GahannaAug 05, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMGahanna, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAA hands on exploration of creating with herbs using basic methods of preparation. Each class in this series focuses on individual methods of creating including water infusions, pastes & powders, vinegar infusions, elixirs, syrups & honeys, and oil infusions.
bottom of page