At the Ohio Herb Center, our goal is to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. We want our students to be aware of the guidelines we are following. Before classes and at the end of the day, we sanitize and disinfect all door knobs, light switches, hard surfaces, and our point-of-sale tablet. To allow proper social distancing, class sizes will be limited to 10 participants. If you are fully vaccinated we will not require you to wear a mask. We request anyone that is ill, showing symptoms, or has been exposed to COVID-19, to please call the Ohio Herb Center and request a full refund for your scheduled class. Please call the Ohio Herb Center with any questions or concerns at (614) 642-4372.
- Sat, Aug 13Ohio Herb CenterAug 13, 11:00 AMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USATackle itchy bug bites, rashes, and scrapes with soothing balms and salves. Learn how to craft the perfect salves when you need them. At the end of class, you'll receive a salve made to soothe irritated skin to keep in your first aid box. $25/person
- Thu, Sep 08Ohio Herb CenterSep 08, 7:30 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAIt’s time to treat yourself! Learn the craft of making herbal inspired face masks and exfoliating scrubs with Rae. Combine ingredients you can easily find in your kitchen to create a spa experience you’re sure to love. Craft your own face mask and scrub at the end of class.
- Sat, Sep 10Ohio Herb CenterSep 10, 11:00 AMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAMake beautiful cyanotype prints on colored fabric and watercolor paper with this workshop for adults that blends science and art. At the end of the day, you’ll leave with several prints including two fabric cyanotype prints to mount in a hoop or canvas stretchers.
- Sat, Sep 17Ohio Herb CenterSep 17, 12:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAExplore 3 different remedies, how they are made, and the history behind them. Taste some samples in class as the instructor walks you through the steps involved to create each remedy. Leave with the confidence to make your own at home to share with friends and family.
- Sat, Sep 24Ohio Herb Center