At the Ohio Herb Center, our goal is to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. We want our students to be aware of the guidelines we are following. Before classes and at the end of the day, we sanitize and disinfect all door knobs, light switches, hard surfaces, and our point-of-sale tablet. To allow proper social distancing, class sizes will be limited to 10 participants. If you are fully vaccinated we will not require you to wear a mask. We request anyone that is ill, showing symptoms, or has been exposed to COVID-19, to please call the Ohio Herb Center and request a full refund for your scheduled class. Please call the Ohio Herb Center with any questions or concerns at (614) 642-4372.
- Multiple DatesFri, Oct 07Ohio Herb CenterOct 07, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAGahanna is filled with historic buildings and great history. Join us and listen to the lore, secrets, and spirits of the surrounding area. Learn about the past and explore the more haunted side to the Nafzger Miller House. Make your own sage bundle to take home. NOT a walking tour.
- Sat, Oct 08Ohio Herb CenterOct 08, 12:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAAre you interested in expanding your spiritual practices? Do you want to learn how herbs can assist you in this process? Let's explore how to use herbs for guidance and protection, especially while the veil is thin. We will learn incense practices, how to utilize aroma, and create our own amulets.
- Thu, Oct 27Ohio Herb CenterOct 27, 6:30 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USATired of finding harsh chemicals in your hair products? Or maybe you’re looking to practice more sustainable methods in your beauty routine? Join us as we discuss natural ingredients you can use to both cleanse and condition your hair. Learn about simple ingredients with powerful benefits.
- Sat, Oct 29Ohio Herb CenterOct 29, 12:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAJoin Amanda Leahy, of CTRLZ Digital Designs, to learn how to take creative control of your DSLR camera and move beyond its auto setting. Class attendees will receive helpful, original handouts to take home for reference and some additional tips to implement as they grow.
- Sat, Nov 12Ohio Herb CenterNov 12, 12:00 PMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USAThere is nothing better than chicken soup when your sick, or is there? Learn how to care for your family heading into the winter months with at home remedies. We will explore how to make you comfortable and cozy while recouping from an illness.
- Sat, Nov 19Ohio Herb CenterNov 19, 11:30 AMOhio Herb Center, 110 Mill St, Gahanna, OH 43230, USACozy up with a warm cup of tea that can improve your wellness from the inside out. Learn how to make cleansing teas, face mists and toners with accessible ingredients. Discuss ways to sustainably improve your beauty routine using traditional wisdom and versatile herbs.